The Hobbit Pub located close to Southampton University on Bevois Valley Road is a late night entertainment venue and Traditional English Pub rolled into one.
With its split levels, two bars,huge beer garden, Bag End Burgers and the very best live music entertainment there is something for all. Popular with students, and like-minded locals, the atmosphere simply oozes from the bare brick walls every night as the pub fills to capacity.
The bars open from 4pm until 3am Monday to Friday and from 12 noon until 3am Saturday and 4pm until 2am Sunday, with entertainment every night of the week (subject to availability).
- Thursday – Tom Bombadil’s Cabaret Open Mic Night on 30th July 2015 9:00 pm
- Saturday – Reggae Beach Party on 1st August 2015 9:00 pm
- Sunday – Free Jukebox on 2nd August 2015 12:00 pm
- Monday – Games Night on 3rd August 2015 8:00 pm
- Monday – Lucas Raye on 3rd August 2015 10:00 pm
- Tuesday – Magic: The Gathering Weekly Card Club Night on 4th August 2015 7:00 pm
- Wednesday – RhythmDell Live Jam Night on 5th August 2015 9:00 pm
Free Entry before 10pm £2.50 after (£1.50 with Loyalty Card). Last Entry 1am on Friday and Saturday. £1 entry (50p with Loyalty, Nazgul or one of our Society Cards) after 8pm on Wednesdays and Sundays.
The Hobbit operates a Challenge 25 policy. Any patron who appears to be under the age of 25 will be asked to prove they’re over 18. Accepted forms of I.D are valid UK driving licence, passport or PASS scheme card. The Hobbit Pub reserves the right to refuse service and entry.
The Hobbit Fellowship T-Shirt Quest
Complete the Fellowship by drinking each of the Pint Cocktails (not in one night, we like responsible drinking) and win a Hobbit t-shirt and the right to face the Nazgul.
Can’t do the Fellowship or make it to the pub? Then you can order Tee Shirts and Beanies for delivery.
The Hobbit Pub encourages responsible drinking and recommends that the Fellowship Quest is not completed in a single visit and to drink alcohol in moderation.
Hobbit Loyalty Card 2014-15
Happy Hour prices on cocktails and £1 off entry after 10pm at weekends, 50p on Wednesdays and Sundays.